A GUIDE TO DEDUCTION GIVEAWAY.
In celebration of the Guides surpassing 20,000 followers (and A Guide to Deduction reaching over 11, 500 itself) and in order to promote Save Undershaw, I have decided to do a giveaway.
(Knowing how people can be suspicious, here is evidence of me being at the signing in question back in November. [x])
First Prize: A copy of A Study In Scarlet, BBC Sherlock Edition, signed by the writers themselves, Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat, two fliers of the November 2nd signing and a personal letter from Sherlock Holmes.
Runner Up Prize: A ”deduction promotion” on A Guide to Deduction and a personal letter from Sherlock Holmes.
- The competition is open internationally.
- Only reblogs will be counted, not likes.
- Reblogs from “fake” (inactive or purely designed for giveaways) accounts will not be counted.
- One reblog per day: anyone with spammed entries will be disqualified.
- Winners will be chosen completely at random and given 48 hours to respond or the prize will go to another entrant.
- You must expect to give an address and at minimum initials/full name to receive the prize.
How to Improve Your Chances
- Submit work for the Save Undershaw Project. Each piece is worth one extra entry, and submissions are unlimited. Stolen work will result in immediate disqualification. Work purely for entry with no effort will not be counted.
- It may help (but it isn’t necessary) to follow A Guide to Deduction as I will announce winners there before sending out messages to avoid any technical hitches.
DEADLINE IS MARCH 10th, 9PM GMT.
Good luck, have fun.
The Game is Afoot!
HR, Author of A Guide to Deduction